YouTube Music Rights Management Certification
Are you looking for YouTube Music Rights Management Exam Answers 2021 sheet?
Get YouTube Music Rights Management Certification Exam Answers 2021 (Updated) and Become a YouTube Music Rights Management Certified Expert. Using this answer sheet, you will pass the YouTube Music Rights Management Exam.
YouTube Music Rights Management Assessment Details:
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 50 questions
- Time: No Time Limit
- Passing Score: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake Period: If you don’t pass, you can take it again after 1 day
- Validity Period: 12 Months
If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Answers Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts of the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, Please Contact us.
Some Updated Questions:
- How could you best describe the relationship between copyright law and content on YouTube?
- John is feeling inspired, so he writes down some chords and lyrics for a new song. Which type of copyright protects his work?
- Lin produces a video of herself singing a song that John wrote, and uploads it to YouTube. Which of the following is true?
- Using music from which of the following sources will help you avoid copyright infringement on YouTube?
- Lin uploads her cover of John’s song to YouTube, but then Content ID claims it and the video is blocked. What should Lin have done before uploading the video?
- Ryan likes a bassline from a popular artist’s song and wants to use it in his own video. He’s unsure of whether he has the rights to use it. What should he do first?
- Nicky uploads a video of herself reviewing an artist’s new music video, and includes a clip of the music video. Her video is claimed by Content ID on behalf of the artist’s record label. Which course of action could Nicky take?
- Breanna works at a publishing company and manages her company’s composition rights on YouTube. The company owns the composition rights to “Song XYZ” worldwide, but only has a license with YouTube in the U.S. and Canada. Where should Breanna assert ownership for “Song XYZ” on YouTube?
- Ty works at a record label and manages monetization of their catalog on YouTube. Which of the following can help Ty generate revenue from user covers that utilize the label’s sound recordings?
- Which tool is only available to music partners who have access to Content ID?