Waze Ads Fundamentals Certification
Are you looking for Waze Ads Fundamentals Exam Answers 2021 sheet?
Get Waze Ads Fundamentals Certification Exam Answers 2021 (Updated) and Become a Waze Ads Fundamentals Certified Expert. Using this answer sheet, you will pass the Waze Ads Fundamentals Exam.
Waze Ads Fundamentals Details:
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 28 questions
- Time: 50 minutes to finish the assessment
- Passing Score: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake Period: If you don’t pass, you can take it again after 12 hours
- Validity Period: 12 Months
If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Answers Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts of the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, Please Contact us.
Some Updated Questions:
- Waze uses the context of a user’s drive to deliver advertising in the most relevant in-car moments.
- Use _____ and capture a drivers attention at the start of the ride to highlight an offer or new location!
- ______ are strongest when being used as an always-on tactic for location awareness.
- Pin names have a ____ character maximum.
- Business descriptions are most optimal when they’re ___ characters.
- Waze drivers can report things like heavy traffic, road-closures, hazards and more in real-time using Active Reporting.
- Pins should always include text to increase their visibility
- A Wazer seeing an Ice Cream Shop ad that results in an unplanned rerouting to that business to get an milkshake would be an example of what Navigation Behavior?
- Waze can help you grow your business by ____ (select all that apply)
- Waze operates in ____ countries around the world
- What feature helps add additional information about your business to your ad creative helps you to promote a drive-thru or curbside pickup at your location
- Which Waze offering is a data exchange program in an effort to form partnerships with local governments around the world?
- Waze is a _____ movement company, with the power to move people to you.
- Passing the “Toothbrush Test” means that drivers use Waze ____ times per day.
- In the U.S., on which of the following popular branding platforms do people spend the most in-app time per month, on average?
- What type of additional support do Preferred Partners receive?
- Which solution is meant for businesses with 1 to 10 locations?
- Is there a minimum investment to become Certified?
- Pricing for Waze Ads is based upon what type of model?
- In the U.S., Wazers with how many people in their household make up 65% of overall users?
- Zero Speed Take Over call to actions include:
- Waze Ads interact directly with drivers in motion, reaching them where?
- What should you consider to write a high-impact, aligned CTA for your Waze Ads ad?