Search Ads 360 Certification
Are you looking for the Search Ads 360 Exam Answers 2023 sheet?
Get Search Ads 360 Exam Answers 2023 (Updated) and Become a Search Ads 360 Certified Expert. Using this answer sheet, you will pass the Google Search Ads 360 Exam.
Search Ads 360 Assessment Details:
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 57 questions
- Time: 60 minutes to finish the assessment
- Passing Score: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake Period: If you don’t pass, you can take it again after 1 day
- Validity Period: 12 Months
If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Answers Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts of the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, Please Contact us.
Some questions example:
- How often is Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Baidu data refreshed in Search Ads 360?
- What type of bid strategy is supported by the forecasting tool?
- Which three landing page tests are available in Search Ads 360? (select three)
- In what order should new entities be created (assuming no campaigns already exist)?
- What could prevent Inventory Management from making changes to a campaign?
- Which two changes does an advertiser manager have permission to make to an advertiser account? (select two)
- When a reporting view is saved, who has access to the view?
- When a Search Ads 360 advertiser is added with a different currency than the linked Campaign Manager advertiser, which product sets the currency for that Search Ads 360 advertiser?
- What action should be used to pass a conversion attribute (such as shipping cost)?
- Which two filters are available in the change history report? (select two)
- If an engine account is set to a different timezone than an advertiser, in which timezone will Floodlight metrics appear when scoped to the advertiser level?
- Which attribute may be used to upload paid search offline conversions via the Campaign Manager API?
Download Search Ads 360 Certification Exam Answers