Scaled Partner Management Certification
Are you looking for a Scaled Partner Management Exam Answers 2021 sheet?
Get Scaled Partner Management Certification Exam Answers 2021 (Updated) and Become a Scaled Partner Management Certified Expert. Using this answer sheet, you will pass the Scaled Partner Management Exam.
Scaled Partner Management Details:
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 40 questions
- Time: No Time Limit
- Passing Score: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake Period: If you don’t pass, you can take it immediately
- Validity Period: 12 Months
If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Answers Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts of the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, Please Contact us
Some Updated Questions:
- Which of following Ad Manager “target window options” will make ads open in new window?
- Which of the following Ad Manager terms describes the process to set up and manage ad campaigns by creating orders, line items, and creatives, and then targeting them?
- To run a new campaign through Ad Manager, you will first need to create a(n) _____________.
- With Dynamic Allocation enabled, which of the following line items will serve?
- Violation of the Google Ad Manager Partner Guidelines could lead to the suspension of the publisher’s account.
- One of the most important optimizations a publisher can do is to have at least one ad unit above the fold.
- One domain cannot be classified to more than one child publisher.
- Which ad size performs best when it is placed within an app’s text or other content, usually appearing after the user has scrolled below the fold?
- A temporary CPM ____________.
- What account capabilities are available with your Mobile In-App inventory? Select all that apply.
- Which of the following are ‘Mobile Inventory’ report dimensions? (select all that apply)
- A Preferred Deal is a feature that allows Ad Manager sellers to offer inventory to buyers at a fixed, pre-negotiated price before the inventory is made available to other buyers in the general auction.