Become a Optimize your Display & Video 360 campaign Assessment Certified Expert.
The old name of this certification is the Bid Manager Optimization Assessment.
Optimize your Display & Video 360 campaign Details:
- Time: No Time Limit to finish the assessment
- Passing score: 100%
- Retake period: If you don't pass the assessment, you can take it immediately
- Validity Period: 12 Months
For Your Information:
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, please contact us - https://www.webonlinesolution.com/contact
- You have an insertion order designed to get more customers to install your app. What is its goal?
- Which can be one of the most effective strategies for driving action?
- What can you do to optimize in the final week of your campaign’s flight?
- When would you avoid setting your display insertion order’s pacing to “ASAP”?
- What’s a good frequency when your goal is to start raising awareness with new people?
- What is the maximum amount Bid Manager will increase your bids when using bid multipliers?
- At its most basic, how do you optimize your campaign?
- When optimizing to build awareness, what components should you optimize first?
- What’s an important consideration when excluding keywords of categories that you deem unsafe for your brand?
- Which of the following is an example of low performers when trying to influence consideration?
- What is a way to improve your targeting when your goal is influencing consideration?
- Why would you look at an impression lost chart when making quick optimizations?
- What’s the best way to optimize for creatives with high click rates?
- Paul wants to make sure his ads reach users who visit a popular delivery app.
- Which dimension will he choose when setting up his bid multipliers?
- Why is defining a primary goal the first step of optimizing your online advertising campaign?
- Manual optimizations to which components typically provide the greatest impact?
- Why would you use fixed manual bidding for a line item instead of leaving it to automated algorithmic bidding?
- What’s a promising way to increase your remarketing list’s potential impressions?
- How can the pacing metrics help you to optimize remarketing line items?
- What’s a possible way to optimize toward a $10 cost per action (CPA) goal if your current CPA is $50?
- What is the most important factor to consider when evaluating viewability and ad position performance?
Optimize your Display & Video 360 campaign Certification Answers [100% Pass & Money Back Guarantee]
- Optimize your Display & Video 360 campaign Certification Answers [100% Pass & Money Back Guarantee]
- Size270 KB