HubSpot Trainer Certification
Are you looking for a HubSpot Trainer Exam Answers 2024 sheet?
Get HubSpot Trainer Certification Exam Answers 2024 (Updated) and Become a HubSpot Trainer Certified Expert. Using this answer sheet, you will pass the HubSpot Trainer Exam.
HubSpot Trainer Details:
- Questions: 60 questions
- Time: 180 minutes
- Passing Score: 80%
- Retake Period: If you don’t pass, you can take it again after 12 hours
- Validity Period: 12 Months
- Practicum: Practicum not included, you have to do it yourself.
If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Answers Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & effort.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts of the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, please Contact us.
Some Updated Questions:
- How would you improve the following learning objective? “After this course, students will know how to use social media.”
- All of the following are guidelines to pricing your training, EXCEPT:
- Fill in the blank: Based on the _________ of your class, your practice will be different.
- Fill in the blank: You can use ____________ to understand and quickly internalize the students’ responses, which gives you the opportunity to bring points together.
- Fill in the blank: ___________ helps you overcome your nerves and boosts your confidence.
- Fill in the blank: Successful trainers use relatable ____________ to make it easy for participants to relate to abstract concepts.
- True or false? To be proficient in delivery methods, successful trainers should identify one delivery style they are most confident in and rely solely on that method.
- Fill in the blank: ________ is a customer satisfaction benchmark that measures how likely your customers are to recommend you to a friend.
- Sending your attendees an email that includes a list of things they can and cannot bring to the training, an agenda, and any workbooks they’ll need is an example of which type of pre-training email?
- True or false? You should reach out to attendees who leave positive feedback to see if they would be willing to share a testimonial on your training.
- True or false? In-person classroom trainings tend to have a larger audience and have less one-on-one interaction between the student and instructor than in-person workshop trainings.
- Which of the following factors impact the price of your training?
- True or false? In-person classroom trainings can help your agency generate new leads, since they can be open to the public.
- Fill in the blank: In-person classroom trainings tend to be packaged as __________.
- Fill in the blank: ____________ help(s) your students relate abstract concepts to the learning objective.
- Fill in the blank: In _______________ style, you’ll uses a mix of storytelling and straight delivery of information to inspire or inform the attendees of knowledge or a process.
- True or false? The best way to prepare for your class is to memorize your presentation.
- Fill in the blanks: As a trainer, your goal is to: _________, __________, and ____________.
- True or false? Preparing your content means only creating it.
- How should you use the Certified Trainer resources during the develop phase?
- Fill in the blank: _______________ is a friendly, harmonious relationship; a relationship characterized by agreement, mutual understanding, or empathy that makes communication possible or easy.
- Fill in the blank: Most adults want to understand the _______ before making a decision.
- Fill in the blank: “Do you have any questions?” is an example of a ___________ question.
- Fill in the blank: Clear communication and understanding leads to ___________.
- True or false? Adult learners prefer training that focuses on real-life problems and tasks, as opposed to academic material.
- All of the following are ways to accommodate visual learners, EXCEPT:
- Fill in the blank: Trainers who are skilled in ________ bring their personality to the training, using humor, personal anecdotes, and humility to relate to the participants and build trust.
- How would you improve this training registration page?
- True or false? This training registration page includes all the information needed to set the right expectations for attendees.
- True or false? You should only send a post-training survey to workshops you conduct with your existing clients.
- You’ve just completed an inbound marketing fundamentals training that was open to the public. How should you follow up?
- Which of the following expectations should you set on your training registration page?
- True or false? Create a separate registration for each public-facing training you host so that you can set the right expectations for each training.
- True or false? If you’re charging for your training, include a refund policy and display this on the event page itself.
- Fill in the blank: Sending an email with a ____________ allows you to collect more information about your attendees prior to the training.
- True or false? You should articulate the value of your training so that price doesn’t become the determining factor of whether someone attends or not.
- How does offering training services help your agency grow?
- True or false? You should only offer training services to clients that are ready to sign a 12-month retainer.
- True or false? If you’re unsure how to price your training, offer it for free first. Then, you can survey your attendees and figure out a good price point.
- Fill in the blank: ______________ are people who respond to the NPS with a score between 0 and 6.
- You’ve been conducting the same training for different groups of people during the past year. Your NPS dropped from 60 to 45 over the past few months. What should you do next?
- Imagine you surveyed 100 training attendees. If 10% were detractors, 30% were passives, and 60% were promoters, what would your NPS be?
- True or false? NPS is calculated by subtracting the detractors percentage from the passives percentage.
- Which of the following is the Certified Trainer benchmark NPS score you should use?
- In which stage of the learning loop would you ask questions that require participants to think about their experience?
- True or false? During the recall stage of the learning loop, learners connect the key points to what they’ll need to accomplish after the training.
- Fill in the blank: During the ______ stage of the learning loop, learners describe how a new skill connects to the objective of the training session and to their job role.
- True or false? Classroom management is the same for every class, no matter the size of the class or skill levels of the participants.
- True or false? The learning environment can affect how well your students reach the learning objectives.
- Fill in the blank: ____________ increase(s) the students’ confidence levels by guiding them toward the answers that will bring them closer to the learning objectives.
- Fill in the blank: Your goal as a trainer is to __________.
- True or false? If you start a class with one method, you cannot change it until your next class.
- Fill in the blanks: ____________ is an ideal method when the topic is easily understood with little to no explanation; _____________ is an ideal method when you have experienced learners who can engage in discussion.
- Fill in the blank: A _______________ style uses a mix of questions, paraphrasing, and pivoting to help the students reach a learning objective through discussion.
- The learning environment can be broken into three focal points:
- Fill in the blank: A(n) __________ gathers information about each of your learners prior to the class.
- Fill in the blanks: __________ and _________ will indicate your comfort level with the topic.
- True or false? Preparation is different for every facilitator and class.
- Which of the following personality traits is contagious in a learning environment?
- True or false? One way to test your content during the develop phase is to perform pilot tests with a sample of your intended audience.
- Which of the following is an example of a learning goal?
- True or false? While you should try to edit your content before you deliver it, spelling and grammar errors won’t impact your learner’s experience.
- Which of the following are examples of types of learning activities?
- True or false? A learning goal must have specific, observable, and measurable outcomes.
- Fill in the blank: A ___________ first identifies the goal of the training and then chooses the actions that are most likely to help you arrive efficiently at that goal.
- In which phase of the ADDIE model do you define the instructional problems and identify your learning persona?
- Fill in the blank: In the ________ phase of the ADDIE model, you’ll deal with learning objectives, assessment instruments, exercises, content, subject matter analysis, lesson planning, and media selection.
- Fill in the blanks: When in front of a class, your movements should be __________ and _____________.
- True or false? The best way to become a better public speaker is to find one you admire and copy them.
- True or false? Rapport only needs to be built between you and the individuals in the class.
- Fill in the blank: You should _____________ to make sure you're being clear and that your learners are on the same page.
- True or false? Communication is more than the words you speak.
- Fill in the blank: __________ helps you build a connection with your audience and draw them in.
- All of the following are strategies to help participants understand the benefit of social media, EXCEPT:
- You decide to create an activity about what a good social media post looks like. You want the attendees to write out social media posts and receive feedback from other participants. Which element of an adult training lesson is this an example of?
- How can you create a collaborative and respectful environment for adult learners?
- True or false? The best way to motivate adult learners is to enhance their reasons for participating and decrease the learning barriers.
- All of the following describe adult learners, EXCEPT:
- True or false? Survey your participants prior to your training to understand their learning styles, and then focus solely on accommodating the most common learning style.
- Which of the following is typical of kinesthetic learners?
- Fill in the blank: ___________ learners tend to learn best through methods like lectures, discussions, and brainstorming.
- Which training skill is demonstrated by trainers who are able to answer questions outside the scope of training and run a successful training without relying on slides?
- True or false? Successful trainers only self-assess their skills when they start out. Once you’ve given a few successful trainings, you won’t need to revisit this.
- True or false? Successful trainers are able to always avoid conflict in their training.
- All of the following are examples of using vocal cadence effectively, EXCEPT:
- The following behavior is an example of using which training skill? “Trainers ask the learners to agree to a set of expectations for how the class will be conducted. In turn, you can ask what the learners would like from you.”
- True or false? Having a list of training skills provides trainers with a guideline for self-assessment and a way to identify opportunities for improvement.
- All of the following are best practice examples of using storytelling, EXCEPT:
The content of Webonlinesolution.com should be considered as fair use. Fair use is the copyright regulation that allows the limited use of copyrighted materials without acquiring permission from the right holders for comment and educational purposes. Views, articles and images on this site may contain copyrighted material that has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Webonlinesolution.com can use some kind of copyrighted material for educational purposes. Copyright Disclaimer Under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
Download HubSpot Trainer Certification Answers