HubSpot Digital Advertising Certification
Are you looking for HubSpot Digital Advertising Exam Answers 2021 sheet?
Get HubSpot Digital Advertising Certification Exam Answers 2021 (Updated) and Become a HubSpot Digital Advertising Certified Expert. Using this answer sheet, you will pass the HubSpot Digital Advertising Exam.
HubSpot Digital Advertising Details:
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 60 questions
- Time: 180 minutes to finish the assessment
- Passing Score: You must answer 45 questions correctly to pass
- Retake Period: If you don’t pass, you can take it again after 12 hours
- Validity Period: 12 Months
If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Answers Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts of the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, Please Contact us.
Some Updated Questions:
- What is a benefit of using digital advertising in conjunction with organic marketing efforts? Select all that apply.
- Which of the following is NOT a stage in the buyer’s journey?
- What should your awareness stage ads do?
- What should your consideration stage ads do?
- What should your decision stage ads do?
- Scenario: You work for a company called PetSpot that sells animal supplies. Which of the following audiences would be the best to target on social media at the awareness stage of the buyer’s journey?
- Scenario: You work for a company called PetSpot that sells animal supplies. Which of the following keywords would be the best to use for paid search at the consideration stage of the buyer’s journey?
- Which of the following is an example of a business’s “reasons to believe?”
- Fill in the blank: A paid media plan is the bridge between your ______ and your business goal.
- Which of the following is NOT one of the three elements of a marketing mix?