HubSpot Sales Software Certification
Are you looking for the HubSpot Sales Software Exam Answers 2023 sheet?
Get HubSpot Sales Software Certification Exam Answers 2023 (Updated) and Become a HubSpot Sales Software Certified Expert. Using this answer sheet, you will pass the HubSpot Sales Software Exam.
HubSpot Sales Software Details:
- Questions: 45 questions
- Time: 180 minutes to finish the assessment
- Passing Score: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake Period: If you don’t pass, you can take it again after 12 hours
- Validity Period: 12 Months
If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Answers Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & effort.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts at the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, Please Contact us.
Some Updated Questions:
- All of the following tools can be used to capture inbound leads, EXCEPT for:
- Which of the following is the HubSpot tool that shows you which companies have visited your website?
- All of the following are true about forms and lead flows EXCEPT:
- Which of the following is the easiest way to create a new contact record?
- There are two main differences between forms and lead flows. One is that forms are embedded on the page while lead flows appear on top of the page. What’s another difference?
- Which of the following is NOT a recommended best practice for the messages tool?
- You see that a particular company has visted your website several times in the past few days, so you decide to call them. A receptionist answers the phone. Which of the following would be the BEST way to proceed?
- True or false? If a lead flow only asks for a visitor’s email address, that’s enough information to create a useful record in the CRM.
- In HubSpot CRM, what’s the relationship between contacts and companies?
- The buyer–seller relationship has changed dramatically in the past 20 years. This is PRIMARILY because:
- Where do your team’s interactions (phone calls, emails, etc.) with contacts appear inside HubSpot CRM?
- Which of the following statements is TRUE?
- This training has contrasted the traditional way of doing sales with a new way, known as “inbound sales.” Which of the following BEST describes what makes inbound selling different from other sales techniques?
- What information shows on the timeline of a company record?
- How can you find all of the contacts who don’t have a value in a particular property?
- How can you share saved filters with other team members?
- True or false? When you change the displayed properties in the “About” section of a contact record, that change automatically carries through to all contact records in the CRM.
- When you create a task, you can have HubSpot send a reminder email to the person the task is assigned to. When will the reminder email be sent?
- If you’re enrolling a contact into a sequence and you see a warning that you've reached your emailing limit, what do you need to do?
Download HubSpot Sales Software Certification Answers