HubSpot Growth-Driven Design Certification
Are you looking for HubSpot Growth-Driven Design Exam Answers 2023 sheet?
Get HubSpot Growth-Driven Design Certification Exam Answers 2023 (Updated) and Become a HubSpot Growth-Driven Design Certified Expert. Using this answer sheet, you will pass the HubSpot Growth-Driven Design Exam.
HubSpot Growth-Driven Design Details:
- Questions: 55 questions
- Time: 120 minutes to finish the assessment
- Passing Score: You must answer 41 questions correctly to pass
- Retake Period: If you don’t pass the assessment, you can take it again after 12 hours
- Validity Period: 12 Months
If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Answers Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & effort.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts of the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, Please Contact us.
Some Updated Questions:
- What primary challenge(s) exist with the traditional web design process?
- What are the three stages of Growth-Driven Design?
- True or false? A launch pad website doesn’t contain any content. It’s a functional prototype of what the website will look like when it’s done.
- During the continuous improvement stage, what are the steps used in the cycle?
- Imagine your CEO says, “Why do we need to use Growth-Driven Design on our website? Don’t we just need it to look better than our competitors?” Which of the following is the best response to your CEO?
- Fill in the blank: When using Growth-Driven Design, you can experience ______, _______, and ______ compared to traditional web design.
- Which of the following factors is NOT important to determine during the website goals step?
- Imagine your team is reviewing the required work to complete the strategy stage. Upon reviewing, your boss asks, “What is the Jobs to Be Done step?” Which of the following responses would be the best?
- Which statement best describes what a buyer persona is?
- Fill in the blank: ________ are the core elements of the business and website. They act like the beams of a house, the underlying support upon which all other activities should be built.
- Why is it important to wait until the end of the strategy stage to complete the website-specific strategy items?
- Why is it important to have an integrated tool stack that pulls all user data into one centralized place?
- How should you evaluate tools for your Growth-Driven Design tool stack?
- When evaluating tools to integrate into a Growth-Driven Design tool stack, which of the following is NOT an important functionality consideration?
- Your team is evaluating different content management systems (CMS). Which of the following questions should your team members ask themselves?
- Which statement best describes when user research is used during Growth-Driven Design?
- What are the three high-level steps of the user research process?
- Fill in the blank: You’re training a new team member on the research and brainstorming process. Your teammate asks, “Why are the user questions the first step in the research process?” You respond with, “Starting with creating user questions helps us _______.”
- True or false? It’s common to answer a user question by conducting one type of research.
- Which of the following statements is NOT an example of a time you need to use qualitative research?
- Imagine you’re reviewing your website’s analytics and notice a large percentage of users exiting the site on the third step of your conversion funnel. The third step of the conversion funnel is the “product comparison page.” You want to review the behaviors and interactions each user has on that page just before they exit. Which research category would be best to use in the scenario above?
- When is quantitative research a good option for your team to use?
- Which statement best defines a launch pad website?
- Imagine your boss asks you, “Why is it important that we launch the launch pad website quickly?” Which of the following statements is the best response?
- What is the difference between a launch pad website and a traditional website?
- Which of the following technique(s) can be used to increase speed and quality of the new launch pad website?
- When customizing your launch pad acceleration approach, which of the following possible acceleration methods should you NOT use?
- Imagine your team launched a new website three months ago, before you were hired. The website is performing well, but there’s still opportunity to improve using Growth-Driven Design. Based on this scenario, which is the BEST approach to recommend to your boss?
- Which of the following is NOT a good way to speed up the process of building a launch pad website?
- True or false? The only way to speed up the creation of a launch pad website is to cut out the majority of the content.
- Fill in the blanks: A sprint workshop is a _________ where _______ step(s) out of the day-to-day to collaborate and develop a set of _________ that will be ________.
- Fill in the blank: Running a sprint workshop is time consuming for the team, but it’s worth the time investment because: ___________.
- Your team and the stakeholders are discussing where to run sprint workshops. In which parts of the GDD process is it common to run a sprint workshop?
- Why is it important to focus on effective content development?
- Which of the following is NOT a way to create remarkable content?
- True or false? It’s important to code a marketer-friendly website.
- Fill in the blank: The continuous improvement stage is a repeatable, _____ process for the team to continuously collect ______, build _______, and generate more momentum as they go.
- Imagine while planning your yearly budget, your CEO asks you, “We have many people asking for funding. Why should we invest in continuous improvement? Can’t we just stop at the launch pad website?” What is the best response?
- What is the goal of the “plan” step in the sprint cycle?
- While going through the sprint cycles, where should your team focus all their time and energy?
- Which statement best describes why it’s important to run experiments to test the action items your team is building?
- True or false? A/B or split testing is the only way to validate your hypothesis.
- What is the goal of the “learn” step in the sprint cycle?
- How many sprint cycles should you run on each focus area?
- What is the website performance roadmap?
- The website performance roadmap is a framework structured into a decision tree with three levels. In what order are the three tree levels?
- Imagine you’re trying to educate your team on the website performance roadmap. How would you best describe what a “theme” is?
- What is the recommended minimum number of months to stay on a particular theme?
- Each focus area has a specific focus metric associated with it. Which of the following best describes what a focus metric is?
- Select the definition that best describes the “establish” theme.
- Which focus area is often worked on directly after your new launch pad website goes live?
- Why is the “value” focus area important to complete early on after launching a new launch pad or website initiative?
- True or false? The two primary focus areas of the “optimize” theme are conversion rate optimization and personalization.
- What is the difference between Growth-Driven Design and conversion rate optimization (CRO)?
- Why is the “expand” theme important to consider when thinking of the website as a tool for company-wide growth?
- Fill in the blank: Growth-Driven Design is a smarter approach to web design that ____________, ____________, and ____________.
- Which statement best describes the purpose of the strategy stage?
- Fill in the blank: The primary goal of the continuous improvement stage is to _______.
- Which of the following statements best describes how to think of the website in relation to other departments?
- True or false? You can skip the strategy stage and move right to building the launch pad if you have a senior team member who has been working at the company for a while because they will already know what should be built on the website.
- Which of the following statements best describes the goal of a journey map?
- Which of the following items could be included on your website wish list?
- True or false? Your strategist’s (or team leader’s) role is to master the process of uncovering answers from your users and turning those answers into items to build to drive value and business results.
- True or false? It’s impossible to build a launch pad website for a large, enterprise website.
- Who should choose the team’s theme to focus on, and when will it be announced to the team?
- How do you prioritize which wish list items to work on?
- How many action items should you aim to complete in each sprint cycle?
- True or false? It’s important to leave a certain percentage of flex time in each sprint cycle for implementing updates, maintenance, or CEO-mandated items.
- What is the goal of the “transfer” step in the sprint cycle?
- Imagine your launch pad website is now live, and you’re moving into the continuous improvement stage. Which of the following frameworks provides focus to the team, sets clear expectations, and helps track and measure progress?
Download Download HubSpot Growth-Driven Design Certification Answers