HubSpot Email Marketing Certification
Are you looking for the HubSpot Email Marketing Exam Answers 2023 sheet?
Get HubSpot Email Marketing Certification Exam Answers 2023 (Updated) and Become a HubSpot Email Marketing Certified Expert. Using this answer sheet, you will pass the HubSpot Email Marketing Exam.
Practicum not included, you have to do it yourself.
HubSpot Email Marketing Details:
- Questions: 60 questions
- Time: 180 minutes to finish the assessment
- Passing Score: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake Period: If you don’t pass, you can take it again after 12 hours
- Validity Period: 12 Months
If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Answers Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts at the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, Please Contact us.
Some Updated Questions:
- Why should you ask “What is your goal?” before creating an email marketing strategy?
- Select all that apply. Why is it essential to connect your ESP with your CRM?
- Which is NOT a component of a SMART goal?
- Why is segmentation important in email marketing?
- What is personalization?
- What is the most effective email marketing campaign strategy?
- Which of the following statements is true?
- Sending a different discount email to certain contacts based on the region a contact resides, is an example of which email marketing concept?
- Fill in the blank: _____ is the likelihood an email will land in the primary inbox.
- Fill in the blank: _____ could be described as the first door an email must pass through.
- True or false? If your email is marked as delivered, it will not be marked as spam.
- Select all that apply. Which of the following are components of deliverability?
- Fill in the blank: Your sender reputation — which is impacted by contact interactions and your email authentication — is a score that the ______ assigns to your organization as it receives emails from your brand.
- True or false? Your sender reputation is constantly being assessed, which means your deliverability is constantly changing.
- Which of the following is NOT a way to increase your chances of landing in the primary inbox?
- Fill in the blanks: A customer makes a purchase from your company and you proceed to send them marketing emails. This can be described as ______ and ________.
- Fill in the blanks: A customer fills out a form to download an ebook and checks the box asking for further promotional materials. You send a follow-up email asking for confirmation that they want to receive marketing promotional materials. This can be described as ______ and ________.
- Which of the following compliance needs are part of the CAN-SPAM Act?
- True or false? The GDPR is not only a privacy law, but also a human rights law.
- True or false? Most ESPs’ acceptable use policies are less stringent than both the CAN-SPAM and GDPR.
- True or false? Open rates are a reliable metric and can serve as the foundation of any deliverability strategy.
- What is the definition of graymail?
- In which scenario, would you consider implementing a sunset policy?
- Which of the following incorporates best practices in email design?
- Which of the following is an example of utilizing best practices in email design?
- Which of the following is NOT an accessibility best practice in email design?
- Select all that apply. Which of the following are common mistakes in writing email copy?
- Select all that apply. What are reasons to avoid using a “no-reply” sender name?
- What is the recommended amount of characters for preview text?
- Which of the following is NOT a component of building a strong brand voice?
- True or false? The following is an example of persuasive copywriting that incorporates storytelling and emotional appeal: “Our candles are made with 100% pure soy wax and are available in a range of fragrances. The candles have lead-free wicks, come in sleek glass jars, and have a burn time of approximately 60 hours. You can choose from various sizes and colors to suit every occasion. Order now and enjoy the features of our product.”
- True or false? The following is an example of persuasive copywriting that incorporates storytelling and emotional appeal: “Your furry friend deserves only the best, and that’s exactly what our dog toy subscription box delivers every month. Our carefully curated selection of toys is designed to provide hours of entertainment and joy for your pup. With each delivery, your dog will be eager to rip open the box and discover new toys that are perfect for their size and play style. Treat your furry friend to a monthly surprise and watch their tail wag with joy. Sign up now and give your dog the gift of happiness.”
- True or false? A best practice for creating CTAs is using “Click Here” as often as possible.
- Which of the following is NOT a form of email authentication?
- What is the primary issue with how Apple’s iOS15 and Mail Privacy Protection feature impacts email metrics?
- What’s a click-through rate?
- Which of the following is NOT a core component of a successful CTA?
- You’re applying email analytics to your email marketing strategy and have just reviewed your goals and created a hypothesis. What step comes next?
- Select all that apply. Why is data important in your email marketing?
- You’re running an email campaign and the last email you sent had a click-through rate of 2.9%, while your campaign’s average CTR is 3.3%. Your industry’s benchmark for CTR’s is 1.4%. Which of the following is an accurate description of this data?
- “Comparing two versions of marketing material to determine which performs better” is the definition for what term?
- Which of the following is NOT a benefit of A/B testing?
- What is another term for A/B testing?
- What is the first step in performing an A/B test in email marketing?
- In A/B testing, when it comes to statistical significance, what is the minimum confidence level HubSpot suggests?
- True or false? In A/B testing, you should always send your emails simultaneously.
- Which of the following are fundamental in creating persuasive copy?
- Fill in the blanks: _______ brings intentionality to the individual emails that land in your contacts’ inbox, but _________ allows you to bring intentionality to your entire email marketing infrastructure.
- Which form of email authentication attaches your brand’s logo to your messages to authenticate your emails?
- True or false? When sending emails from a new domain, you begin with a positive reputation and your role is to maintain it.
- What’s a conversion rate?
- Consider the following scenario. You work for a fashion retail company and have asked your customers’ for their favorite fashion brands in your loyalty program sign-up form. You create a segment of customers who prefer designer fashion brands and have also purchased products from your luxury collection in the past 6 months. What is this demonstrating?
- Select all that apply. A company offers a personalized meal kit subscription service. Which of the following would be an example of appropriate segmentation?
- A clothing retailer wants to use personalization in their email marketing. Which of the following is an example of a personalized email?
- Imagine you’re a marketer for a project management software company. You send monthly emails to your contacts with relevant content regarding industry news, blog posts, and new product features. You segment your subscribers based on their industry, job title, and company size. You address your contacts by their first name in the email body and suggest specific content related to their industry. Your CTA of the last email you sent reads, “Download our ebook.” You notice that your open rates are high for both mobile and browser users, but your click-through rates for browser users are significantly higher. Which step might you have forgotten when creating your marketing email?
- You want to ensure that the format of your email adjusts based on whether your contacts engage via mobile or desktop. This is describing what term?
- Fill in the blank: You’re more likely to successfully re-engage your customers by ______________.
- Which of the following is the HubSpot tool that can help you incorporate automated follow-up into your email marketing strategy?
- Why is the following example an insufficient SMART goal? “Increase email engagement rate by improving email subject lines, personalizing content, and optimizing CTA placement.”
- What is segmentation?
- True or false? Your segmentation strategy will partially rely on the industry you’re in.
- Adding the first name of the contact to the email subject line is an example of which email marketing concept?
- A contact receives a follow-up email with a discount two days after signing up for a newsletter. This is an example of which email marketing concept?
- True or false? In email marketing, explicit consent is the only form of acceptable consent.
- Select all that apply. Which of the following are principles of the CAN-SPAM Act?
- Which of the following is NOT a crucial factor for developing an effective send time optimization strategy?
- “The process of collecting, measuring, and analyzing data related to your email campaigns” is the definition of what term?
- When applying email analytics to your email marketing strategy, what step must be completed before you analyze the data?
- When applying email analytics to your email marketing strategy, which step takes place after you draw conclusions?
- You’re running an email campaign. The last email you sent had a click-through rate of 2.7%, while your campaign’s average CTR is 3.1%. Is your last email’s CTR high-performing or low-performing?
- True or false? When you conduct email A/B testing and create test groups, both groups should be a sample of your overall audience (in size and in representation of your contacts).
- Fill in the blank: When performing email A/B tests, _______.
- True or false? Regardless of your industry, you should send marketing emails celebrating every major holiday to your contacts.
- Consider the following scenario. You’re managing email marketing for a car repair shop and are trying to create a promotional email campaign. In your CRM, you notice there are various misspellings in the car brands assigned to your contacts. What portion of your email marketing strategy will this affect?
- Why is it important that your ESP integrates with your CRM?
- You send out a marketing email and it does not bounce, but it lands in the spam folder. What is this example demonstrating?
- True or false? Deliverability is not historical — you start fresh with every provider and domain.
- Why should the goals set in your email marketing strategy be relevant to the overall business strategy?
- Why is it important to have an email marketing sunset policy for graymail?
- In email marketing, email authentication can be related to which of the following metaphors?
- What does “CTA” stand for?
- Imagine you’re a furniture retailer who sends weekly emails to your subscribers. You’ve created segments based on their purchase history and include their first name in the email body. Your email includes a CTA that reads, “Click here.” Your open rates are high-performing, but your click-through rates are low. Which of the following is the most viable reason?
- Which of the following is NOT a variable you can test in an email marketing A/B test?
- “A software that provides delivery infrastructure for email marketing” describes which of the following terms?
The content of Webonlinesolution.com should be considered as fair use. Fair use is the copyright regulation that allows the limited use of copyrighted materials without acquiring permission from the right holders for comment and educational purposes. Views, articles and images on this site may contain copyrighted material that has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Webonlinesolution.com can use some kind of copyrighted material for educational purposes. Copyright Disclaimer Under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
Download HubSpot Email Marketing Certification Exam Answers