Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification Exam Answers 2023 - PDF
Web Online Solution
Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification
Are you looking for Hootsuite Social Marketing Exam Answers 2023 sheet?
Get Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification Exam Answers 2023 (Updated) and Become a Hootsuite Social Marketing Certified Expert. Using this answer sheet, you will pass the Hootsuite Social Marketing Exam.
Hootsuite Social Marketing Details:
- Questions: 60 questions
- Time: 60 minutes to finish the assessment
- Passing Score: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake Period: If you don’t pass the assessment, you can take the exam as many times as necessary until you pass, at no extra cost.
- Validity Period: Lifetime.
If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Answers Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts of the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
- Passing Guarantee Money Back Guarantee 100%
For any assistance, Please Contact us.
Some Updated Questions
- What metric would you track to see how your followers are responding to your posts, including likes, shares and comments?
- Your click-through rate measures how many people click a link in your post. How do you calculate it?
- Regular social media reporting shows how your campaign is performing over a set period of time. What is one of the benefits of this kind of reporting?
- Why is it important to track relevant social metrics?
- What is the purpose of post-mortem reporting?
- What is one way to get stakeholder buy-in while sharing social reports?
- What are some best practices to make sure your data is easy to understand in your report?
- Successful brands build an active community by consistently engaging with their audience. Which of these are examples of community engagement?
- What are two major benefits of growing an active community?
- One of the advantages of building an active community is that it can humanize your brand. What is one major advantage of humanizing your brand?
- The benefits of maintaining an active community extend beyond sales. What are three ways your engaged community can help your brand?
- One benefit of an engaged community is receiving feedback that you can use to improve your brand. What are two practical methods you might use to get broad audience feedback on your brand?
- To grow an engaged community across all of your social media channels, you’ll need a good understanding of the networks you use and your audience. What is something you should keep in mind when developing a strategy that spans platforms?
- What are two things you should consider doing when cross-posting?
- What are two brand benefits of maintaining an active community across platforms?
- When it comes to marketing, influencers and content creators are a powerful tool. What are three brand benefits of influencer marketing?
- Which type of influencer often has the smallest following, but the highest engagement rate?
- You’re a new brand on the scene and you’re trying to rapidly increase brand awareness and reach on social. Which type of influencers would you work with?
- A successful influencer program should outline agreements and expectations between your brand and the influencer, including compensation. When it comes to deciding on compensation, what are the most important considerations?
- All influencer marketing programs must abide by government regulations. What’s one way your influencer can stay within regulations?
- Which of the following are effective ways of tracking the success of your influencer program?
- What are some ways you can track engagement data to see how an influencer is helping you grow your community?
- You want to track sales and web traffic to better understand how your influencer campaigns are resonating with your audience. How do you do this?
- A social media strategy provides a roadmap for your team to achieve its goals. Which of the following are essential elements of a strong social media strategy?
- Your ad campaign objective is to increase product sales. Which of the following is an actionable metric that supports that objective?
- When creating a crisis management plan for social media, what element should you start with?
- What are some examples of commonly used social media tactics?
- Paid, owned, and earned media converge to compliment and bolster each other on social media. Which of the following are examples of how to implement converged media tactics in your social media strategy?
- A successful social media strategy is made up of three types of content - paid, owned and earned media. Which of the following are examples of owned media?
- When it’s time to create a final campaign report, there are two key things your stakeholders need to know. What are they?
- You’re a remote social media coordinator, and crisis strikes. Your direct manager is on leave, and you don’t know who to escalate it to. What do you need?
- Strategic social media policy documents are like your team’s playbook - a tool they can quickly reference for information. What information should they contain?
- What are S.M.A.R.T objectives?
- There are several key elements of a strong social media strategy. Which element of your strategy outlines in detail what you plan to achieve?
- Which of the following are best practices for responding to a social media crisis?
- A new social media platform is gaining popularity, and you’re considering joining it. Your audience uses it, and you know you can provide value to them… But you’re worried the time and resource investment will take away from your existing channels, and you’re not sure if it will sufficiently support your objectives. What’s the best path forward?
- Companies need to proactively prepare for possible issues on social media, to mitigate risk and increase the chances of a positive outcome. What is this called?
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are a more defined target for your team to track progress towards objectives. If your objective is to increase link clicks by 20% on LinkedIn, what should be the corresponding KPI?
- Which of the following best describes social media governance?
- How will creating a calendar of key dates for your campaign planning benefit your team?
- You’ve reviewed who has access to your branded social media accounts, and decided to change the passwords. Now you need to redistribute access to people who will be directly involved with the account. What’s the most secure way to do this?
- Without a social media governance plan, you’re open to legal risks, brand damage, and lost revenue. What are the 5 parts of a strong governance plan?
- What’s the most effective way to spread awareness of your organization’s efforts during times of crisis?
- Before you start your campaign, you need to make sure that you have actionable metrics to measure and report on. How do you know what’s an actionable or vanity metric?
- While job titles might differ from company to company, there will usually be three key roles in a social media team. What are they?
- Every social media strategy needs a set of strong tactics to pull it off. Which of the below best defines social media tactics?
- No matter who is writing content, your brand’s personality should reflect one distinct personality across all platforms. To make sure this happens, what are three steps you need to take?
- When formulating a social media strategy, you might spend some time searching for official and unofficial company accounts, fan accounts, outdated and fake accounts. Where should this information live?
- A successful social media strategy is made up of three types of content - paid, owned and earned media. Which of the following is an example of earned media?
- A global crisis has occurred, and you’ve paused all your outgoing content until you can review them for relevance and tone. Which of the following posts would you still publish?
- Which of the following is an effective way of helping your team keep social interactions with customers consistent and on brand?
- There are 5 key questions you should ask yourself before joining a new social media platform. Which of the following are key questions?
- When planning for a new campaign, there are a number of steps that will help you prepare. What are they?
- Strategic policy documents contain key information that helps your team quickly find the answers they need. One example is an overview of your brand’s socials - what should this overview include?
- After analyzing the data from your social media audit, the “stop, start, continue” model can help guide your next steps. For example, if your audit determined that video content achieves high engagement across all platforms, what should you do?
- What are the best sources of information you can use to guide your owned media creation?
- Which of the following is a S.M.A.R.T social media objective?
- A content strategy is a tactical plan for how you will achieve your goals with your socials. What are the three key components of a content strategy?
- Content pillars are the set topics and themes that your brand focuses on for its social media posts. Why are they a useful part of your social media strategy?
- All of the content in your socials fall into 2 categories: created and curated. Which of the following are benefits of creating your own content vs. curating it?
- What metric should you track if you want to see how many unique users are seeing your post?
- In addition to daily monitoring and weekly team reporting, it’s also a good idea to share high-level campaign reports with leadership. Generally speaking, how often should you share this type of report?
- Content curation is the act of collecting existing social content to share with your audience. What is an advantage of using curated content?
- External content can be a great way to fill up your content calendar, but you shouldn’t share everything that comes across your feed. What can you check to determine what external content is worth sharing on your socials?
- While simply reposting other people's content can help you fill your content calendar - you still need to put in some work. How do you add value to external content?
- There are three key factors that determine your posting schedule and frequency, which of the following is an example of one?
- Using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in your social profiles is a great way to improve your visibility and reach. What are some best practices to optimize your social profiles for SEO?
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a key way to get your content seen on social. What are some best practices to make your posts more SEO friendly?
- You can have the best content in the world, but if you don’t know when to post it to get it in front of as many eyes as possible - then all your work might be for nothing. What are the three key factors that help determine your posting frequency?
- Evergreen content never becomes outdated, which means it can be reused again and again. Which of the following posts are an example of evergreen content?
- What are some of the advantages of using video in your socials?
- What are 2 best practices for creating videos on social?
- What is something you should consider before cross-posting a video on your socials?
- A content calendar gives you a map of all your future content across all of your social accounts. What are the three main components of an effective content calendar?
- What are two things you might consider doing with your content calendar when you have learned about a serious global event?
- Which of these are examples of implementing accessibility into your socials?
- DEI stands for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. What does it mean for social marketing?
- What are three examples of implementing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in your socials?
- Inclusivity means making sure everyone feels welcome, especially those that have been historically marginalized. Which of these are examples of using inclusivity in your socials?
- What does accessibility mean in social media?
Download Hootsuite Social Marketing Certification Answers
Money Back Guarantee