Google My Business Basics Certification
Are you looking for Google My Business Basics Exam Answers 2024 sheet?
Get Google My Business Basics Exam Answers 2024 (Updated) and Become a Google My Business Basics Certified Expert. Using this answer sheet, you will pass the Google My Business Basics Exam.
Google My Business Basics Assessment Details:
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 15 questions
- Passing Score: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake Period: If you don’t pass, you can take it again after 1 day
- Validity Period: 12 Months
If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Answers Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts of the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, Please Contact us.
Some Updated Questions:
- The Google My Business messaging tool allows customers to reach business owners through what type of communication?
- You are using Google My Business to promote your restaurant online and attract new customers. What feature can you use to encourage new people to try you out?
- What can you use to write applications that manage a Google My Business account and location data?
- Cozy Coat Factory is a large chain retailer of discount fashions. Many of their stores are located within shopping centers and outlet malls. How should you input the business name of these locations in their bulk upload spreadsheet?
- You just started using Google My Business and you want to see how many of your customers have been interacting with your business online. What feature can you use to access this information?
- Michelle wants to know how she can improve her business listing so it reaches the most people online. What can she do to get the information she needs?
- You just created a new product and want to get in front of potential customers who use Google Search and Maps. What is the most suitable Google My Business tool you can use to accomplish this?
- Juan wants to claim an existing listing for his business. What does he need to do to get started?
- How can business owners benefit from using AdWords Express with their Google My Business listing?
- What are the verifcation options for businesses with 10 or more locations?
Download Google My Business Basics Exam Answers