Google Mobile Experience Certification
Are you looking for Google Mobile Experience Exam Answers 2021 sheet?
Get Google Mobile Experience Certification Exam Answers 2021 (Updated) and Become a Google Mobile Experience Certified Expert. Using this answer sheet, you will pass the Google Mobile Experience Exam.
Google Mobile Experience Assessment Details:
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 50 questions
- Time: 75 minutes to finish the assessment
- Passing Score: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake Period: If you don’t pass, you can take it again after 1 day
- Validity Period: 12 Months
If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Answers Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts of the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, Please Contact us.
Some Updated Questions:
- The Hercules Fitness Center has a website named, HercFit.com. Last year, they released a mobile app available on both Android and iOS. They encourage users to use the app instead of the website because of its advanced capabilities. Currently, they advertise on YouTube and several other sites. When customers click on an ad, it takes them to HercFit.com instead of the app. What web technology can open the mobile app from a click on a web ad?
- Kelli is a marketer for UpSide.com. A high percentage of customers begin a purchase and don’t ﬁnish. She’s called you at the Google Help Center to help her with a solution. You recommend Google Pay as a payment solution for which of the following two reasons? Select the best answers.
- Veronica is the owner of a user-focused organization called ColabFlow. Veronica wants to encourage cross-functional collaboration between the teams at ColabFlow. Which question is suitable to ask to encourage cross-functional collaboration between ColabFlow’s teams?
- The business owners of VeganZilla feel like their mobile website, veganzilla.com, isn’t offering a fast and seamless experience to their users. Which Google tool can VeganZilla use to receive speciﬁc recommendations on how to improve veganzilla.com?
- Emily helps to optimize the mobile experience for GardenFolio’s website and app. Emily understands that, although mobile devices have constraints that desktops don’t have, they also present unique opportunities. In what way does the mobile network present an opportunity for mobile devices when it comes to marketing?
- Ted is new to conversion rate optimization but is eager to get started. Which of the following steps should be his ﬁrst priority?
- Laura has prioritized a list of things to test for their business, PropShop. The goal is to improve the user experience while letting the user accomplish what they want in PropShop’s app. Which of the following is a testing tool that Laura can use for PropShop’s app?
- Patrick works as a marketer at Petonix, a business comprised of marketing, development, designer, and leadership teams. Amir and the other teams have instructions to work from the same standards and to follow the same principles. Why is it important that all teams at a user-focused organization work from the same standards and follow the same principles?
- Jerry is the marketer for YardSale.com, an online auction site. Revenue from the site is at an all-time low. The VP of marketing is demanding an explanation. Jerry suspects the site isn’t as user-friendly as it could be. Google Analytics shows that exit rates are high. Jerry would like to better understand how users move through the website. Which category of Google Analytics reports can give Jerry that information?
- You’re a marketing manager for your company’s website, JesseJames.com, an online seller of books about American History. Google Analytics has shown that the exit rate on the checkout page is high. In a meeting with the developer team, you explained that this means the user experience is good up to the checkout page. Then, making the purchase becomes too too diﬃcult for most users. You’ve recommended that they implement a one-click-to-buy option that uses information stored in the users account. Which type of user personalization is this known as?
- A horse racing equipment business called SportsJockey feels like some of the pages on their website are weaker than others. The teams at SportsJockey understand that identifying these pages is crucial for conversion rate optimization (CRO). Which of the following actions can help SportsJockey to identify which pages need the most attention with regards to CRO?
- Tyra is the marketer for a client’s website, eCars.com. Her customer has hired her to increase sales revenue through the site. She wants to start by giving the landing page a big face-lift. What are two landing page elements Tyra should focus on? Select the best answers.
- Caitlyn is responsible for leading the testing at Jellyish. Caitlyn has been using a testing platform for Jellyish’s site. Why should Jellyish integrate their testing platform with their site analytics?
- Jenny has been the marketer for CleanFoods.com since it came up 15 years ago. The web site is still using the same web application platform used to create it. Jenny thinks it’s time to update to a progressive web app (PWA). What are two beneﬁts of moving CleanFoods.com to a PWA platform? Select the best answers.
- Jensen is the marketer for GlobalMovers.com. She’s done a comparative analysis of the site against competitor sites. She’s convinced that improving the speed and responsiveness of the site will increase its effectiveness and revenue contribution. Which statistic should she use to convince the executive leadership of GlobalMovers.com to make site speed a priority? (Duplicate 1)
- Claudia has been working on improving the mobile experience for UplandHut. The owner of UplandHut is interested in quantifying the impact that Claudia’s work has had. Claudia knows that one way of doing this is to calculate the relative mobile conversion rate (rel mCvR). How can Claudia calculate rel mCvR for UplandHut?
- SmithPlumbing.com, a local plumbing contractor, has contracted Jade to be their marketer. Thus far, their website has been an informational site full of static pages. Jade is upgrading the site to include online ordering with a PCI compliant checkout process. She’s recommended the usual Visa/Mastercard checkout options, though she dislikes the time it takes for a customer to checkout that way. Which payment option allows customers to checkout using a Visa card stored in their Gmail account?
- Diane is explaining to their client, SushiZoo, that the user journey is a complex one when it comes to creating a conversion. Which phases of the user journey does what’s described as the “messy middle” include?
- The business, Altawatch, has an effective team that comprises of an analyst, C-level, designer, developer, and marketer. Regardless of their job title or function, their work all has something in common. What do these members of Altawatch share in common?
- Susie is the business owner of GooeyChewy. Susie knows how important conversion rate optimization is, but she’s limited with her time. Susie has learned that, by deciding what to test and in what order, the PIE framework can help her to prioritize her time. Which of the following criteria belong to the PIE framework?