Google Ads Apps Certification
Are you looking for Google Ads Apps Exam Answers 2023 sheet?
Get Google Ads Apps Certification Exam Answers 2023 (Updated) and Become a Google Ads Apps Certified Expert. Using this answer sheet, you will pass the Google Ads Apps Exam.
Google Ads Apps Assessment Details:
- Questions: 49 questions
- Time: 75 minutes to finish the assessment
- Passing Score: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake Period: If you don’t pass, you can take it again after 1 day
- Validity Period: 12 Months
If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Answers Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts of the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, Please Contact us.
Some Updated Questions:
- Match the type of business with the most relevant reason ‘why apps matter.’
- What impact has machine learning made on the marketing industry?
- For a Google App campaign optimizing to a tCPI of $2, what would be the recommended minimum budget?
- Which components of a Google App campaign allow marketers to reach valuable users?
- Which app type is the most downloaded on Google Play?
- Which two things are essential for a Google App campaign to run smoothly and successfully? (Choose two.)
- How do humans and machines work as an effective team when running Google App campaigns?
- Why should marketers align with their app developer teams?
- What’s a beneﬁt to gathering data about events that happen in an app?
- When creating a Google App campaign, what determines a campaign bidding strategy?
- Why might a cosmetics company that traditionally sells products in stores promote their app?
- What drives impact at scale for Google App campaigns?
- What are the four types of ad assets available in Google App campaigns?
- What are the two main marketer objectives for app promotion?
- Which of the following roles does an app play in overall business strategy?
- What is usually the last touch point at which you might influence a user’s decision to install your app?
- What’s the advantage to identifying app users with high lifetime value in a Google App campaign?
- How does asset variety help with reach?
- What kind of positive impact will machine learning have on the advertising industry?
- Why is conversion tracking critical for Google App campaigns?
Download Google Ads Apps Certification Exam Answers