Become a Display & Video 360 Brand Controls Basics Certified Expert.
The old name of this certification is the Bid Manager Brand Controls Basics Assessment.
Display & Video 360 Brand Controls Basics Details:
- Time: No Time Limit to finish the assessment
- Passing score: 100%
- Retake period: If you don't pass the assessment, you can take it immediately
- Validity Period: 12 Months
For Your Information:
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, please contact us - https://www.webonlinesolution.com/contact
- A Partner Program channel can serve ads on YouTube once it reaches 100 views.
- How does an advertiser create a blacklist of apps and sites where their ads will never serve?
- An advertiser wants to serve on sites that are suitable for general audiences, similar to movie ratings. Which targeting option should they use?
- To be eligible for advertising, which of the following must videos comply with?
- These were created to promote a positive community for video creators, users, and advertisers alike on YouTube.
- How does Google determine which content is suitable for advertising on the Display Network?
- Who controls the type of site content that’s acceptable for your ads to appear on?