Amazon Sponsored Ads Foundations Certification
Are you looking for Amazon Sponsored Ads Foundations Exam Answers 2023 sheet?
Get Amazon Sponsored Ads Foundations Certification Exam Answers 2023 (Updated) and Become an Amazon Sponsored Ads Foundations Certified Expert. Using this answer sheet, you will pass the Amazon Sponsored Ads Foundations Exam.
Amazon Sponsored Ads Foundations Details:
- Questions: 60 questions
- Time: 120 minutes
- Passing Score: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake Period: If you don’t pass, you can take it again after 1 day
- Validity Period: 12 Months
If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Answers Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts of the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, Please Contact us.
Some Updated Questions:
- Sponsored ads are generally used for which objective?
- Elle wants to understand how much, on average, her ads cost her per click. Which metric would best help her understand this?
- Which of the following is not part of brand logo guidelines for sponsored brands?
- Which is the most appropriate claim to include in a sponsored ad running in May 2022?
- In this example, a Sponsored Brands ad reads "Save 50% on tube socks." What would be a better promotional message?
- Leokadia is currently focused on driving brand awareness with sponsored ads. She reviewed her campaign performance, and noticed that she was not using her entire budget and did not generate as many impressions as she wanted. What can she do to help improve on her campaign performance?
- Which metric is used to measure efficiency in sponsored ads campaigns?
- If you reference a warranty that has a limitation, it is sufficient to reference it on the ad.
- True or false? The following promotional messaging is permitted for a Sponsored Brands ad: Get this full-sized and travel-sized body wash now through Father's Day.
- Baixue is looking to add substantiation to her sponsored product ad, noting that her brand's shampoo was rated #1 in 2022 by "Pro Hair Magazine". Which of these claims would meet Amazon Advertising policy?
- Which of the following ad copy examples would meet Amazon's language and tone policies?
- Kwame is setting up a store's page for his brand of wrist watches and wants to create new promotional language. Which of the following promotional messages are not permitted on a brand's stores page?
- Sports Lab would like to show their ad to shoppers who use search terms closely related to your products. Which sponsored ads match types would help them achieve this?
- Nilou is a new advertiser looking to set up her first campaign. Which of the following methods would be the best for her to consider to create her first campaign?
- GIFs or animation are not allowed for ASIN or product image guidelines
- True or false? CTAs for sponsored ads are required.
- The advertising console is where you can view and download reports to assess performance of your sponsored ads campaigns
- Ranjeet wants to improve the efficiency of his setup and maintenance processes for his campaigns. Which of the following methods would be best for managing multiple campaigns simultaneously?
- An image or video of a woman in a bikini may be used to promote bikinis, but the same image or video cannot be used to promote a car because a woman in a bikini is not relevant to a vehicle.
- If ASINs are not driving sales in a campaign, what would an advertiser see in the advertising product report?
- Miguel is a seller who wants to drive sales for a line of weedwackers with a headline that reads, “Good gifts for mom.” Which sponsored ad could they use? Select All Correct Responses.
- True or false? If an advertiser’s goal is sales efficiency, they should decrease bids on keywords with high ACOS.
- Where will a customer be directed after clicking on a product featured in a Sponsored Brands ad?
- Which of the following automatic targeting options would show your ad to shoppers who view the detail pages of products similar to yours?
- True or false? Cancelled orders are not included in sales attribution metrics.
- Which best defines a parent ASIN?
- Which of the following options can be used to manage a sponsored ad campaign?
- Green Star is optimizing their campaign and wants to increase brand awareness. Which of the following is the best strategy to achieve this goal?
- True or false? Sponsored ads are bought by impression (CPM).
- Which of the following headline examples would meet Amazon's copy policies for an ad promoting a flannel shirt?
- True or false? Amazon recommends the use of CTAs to help improve your ad's performance but CTAs are not required.
- Would the logo example on the right meet Amazon's sponsored ads policies?
- The following promotional messaging is permitted for a Sponsored Brands ad: Get this full-sized and travel-sized perfume bundled offer now through Valentine's Day
- True or false? Areli wants to advertise her body wash in the month leading up to Father's Day. The following promotional messaging is permitted for a Sponsored Brands ad: Get this full-sized and travel-sized body wash now through Father's Day.
Download Amazon Sponsored Ads Foundations Certification Answers