Amazon DSP Certification
Are you looking for Amazon DSP Exam Answers 2021 sheet?
Get Amazon DSP Certification Exam Answers 2021 (Updated) and Become an Amazon DSP Certified Expert. Using this answer sheet, you will pass the Amazon DSP Exam.
Amazon DSP Details:
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 48 questions
- Time: 120 minutes to finish the assessment
- Passing Score: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake Period: If you don’t pass, you can take it again after 1 day
- Validity Period: 12 Months
If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Answers Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts of the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, Please Contact us.
Some Updated Questions:
- Bree has set up a campaign in the Amazon DSP which utilizes a deal ID. What supply is she leveraging?
- What does Amazon strive for through its ad policies? (Select 2)
- Which KPIs are associated with an awareness goal? (Select 3)
- True or false? Amazon makes decisions around ad policy in favor of long-term benefits rather than short-term profitability.
- Which of the following audiences can be reached using the Amazon DSP?
- There was a viewable display ad on July 15th, a non-viewable video ad on July 22nd, and a viewable video ad on July 29th. The customer had clicked on the first display ad on July 15th and purchased the product on August 5th. Which of the following receives the credit for conversion?
- A customer views an ad on April 1st, clicks the ad on April 4th, views the ad again on April 7th, and purchases the product on April 9th. Which of the following receives the credit for conversion?
- Which of the following is NOT a true statement?
- The reporting and analysis hub transforms which two reports into a graphical analysis of campaign reporting?
- True or false? Amazon’s ad policies are only relevant for ads served ON Amazon.
- The World Times, a publisher, has set their inventory’s price floor to $1.05. Advertiser A bids $0.93, Advertiser B bids $1.14, and Advertiser C bids $1.19. What is the most likely outcome in a second-price auction?
- At which point during the campaign management timeline should an advertiser establish KPIs?
- For which scenario(s) should an advertiser consider optimization?
- The World Times, a publisher, has set their inventory’s price floor to $1.00. Advertiser A bids $0.89, Advertiser B bids $1.04, and Advertiser C bids $1.11. What is the outcome in a first-price auction?
- For which advertising method are prices negotiated and based on a ﬁxed CPM with no auction involved?
- Which supply option should an advertiser select to access inventory from Amazon’s direct publisher integration?
- When should an advertiser care most about brand halo metrics?
- Which of the following are benefits of Amazon’s automatic optimization? (Select 2)
- Which of these buying method provides advertisers higher priority to inventory?
- Martina is managing a campaign that isn’t tracking toward the intended goal. What is the recommended approach?