Ad Manager 360 Reseller Certification
Are you looking for a Ad Manager 360 Reseller Exam Answers 20210 sheet?
Get Ad Manager 360 Reseller Certification Exam Answers 2021 (Updated) and Become a Ad Manager 360 Reseller Certified Expert. Using this answer sheet, you will pass the Ad Manager 360 Reseller Exam.
Ad Manager 360 Reseller Details:
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 82 questions
- Time: No Time Limit
- Passing Score: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake Period: If you don’t pass, you can take it immediately
- Validity Period: 12 Months
If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Answers Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts of the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, Please Contact us
Some Updated Questions:
- Which of the following is correct?
- During implementation the client has indicated that they will need to serve pop-ups to various areas of the site. When generating ad tags what must be done?
- When serving mobile ads directly to an app, tags do not need to be size specific or specific to a mobile operating system.
- When a pass-back is used, Ad Manager counts two impressions for each ad served.
- To block the general category of ‘Home & Garden’ ads from showing on your Mobile In-App inventory for tablets, what should be selected in the targeting section of a blocking rule?
- The reporting metric “total network impressions” includes “unfilled impressions”
- Which of these features are app specific and not available for Mobile web? Select all that apply.
- A maximum of ___ images can be included in a mobile image carousel.
- Which of the following net bids would win in the Ad Manager auction?
- Ad units can have multiple sizes defined.
- A publisher typically uses Ad Manager to traffic Ad Manager ads in order to streamline their direct demand source.
- What is the effect of a trafficker changing a key-value pair from pre-defined to freeform (and changing back 5 minutes later)?
- A line item targeting a special ad unit will always serve to its children ad units.
- The “Override blocks” button was designed to disregard specific blocking rules in your Ad Manager account that may prevent a Preferred Deal or Private Auction from transacting.
- A client wants to serve a roadblock. However, they are using GPT format tags without SRA. What is a potential issue?
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
Thank you for visiting us and making your first purchase!
If you are having problem to get or download the PDF answer sheet file, please email us here - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Exam then you can Hire Us, we will pass this exam for you. Have a great day!
Email for hiring us: email@example.com
Let us know first if you don’t pass this exam. We will send an updated answer guide within 24 hours because The Google Team can change their Question set any time.
For a quick chat, come to the skype - alexrochelle67
Web Online Solution
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.